Our client is looking for a Purchasing and Maintenance Officer, who will provide administrative, purchasing and store keeping support services pertaining to operations.
- To transfer raw data from daily logs to permanent files and database management systems
- To order and record supplies to ensure that departments and facilities meet industry standards, compliance regulations and business requirements.
- To process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, including sending to suppliers, for supply of materials, goods and veterinary supplies.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that signed purchase orders and invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Arrange and attend meetings, taking minutes if necessary.
- To conduct and assist in all projects and reactive support service-based needs pertaining to installation, inspection, maintenance and repair and maintenance of buildings, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, drainage, water treatment etc, on sites, inclusive of but not limited to basic electrical and working at heights activities utilizing task relate machinery and equipment.
- In collaboration with the management, work force teams, and contractors, work to ensure that facilities meet industry standards, compliance regulations and business requirements.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to work independently
- Able to proficiently speak, read and write in English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)