BDO Solutions Ltd is a growing Business Services & Outsourcing company which provides a range of offshore services from Information Security & Data Privacy and Accounting to IT Infrastructure support. We are currently looking for Information and Data Privacy Analyst, to join our growing team.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement with respect to Information Security and Privacy.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes in relation to Information Security and Privacy.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT security advancements (ISO Framework)
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of his efforts.
- Effectively communicating his insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with various stakeholders.
- Managing internal projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree / diploma / certificate in business or IT Security.
- Knowledge in the IT Security field or ISO Security framework
- A minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.