You will be part of our Recruitment department and work in direct collaboration with different hiring managers of Mantu worldwide to recruit talents for either corporate functions or consulting functions.
Your main functions will include, but not limited to:
1. Lead the recruitment process:
- Sourcing, interviews, references… You will have access to the best recruitment tools on the market and you will be also supported by an amazing team to ensure your success!
2. Be a Business Partner
- Understand and challenge new needs; define a proactive Recruitment and Sourcing strategy
- Work as a team with your clients, the managers and other TA teams
- Handle multi-location recruitment projects
- Develop a candidate network, by spotting expert candidates actively looking on the market today or available soon.
- Act as a unique qualitative spokesperson to your clients and candidates to deepen relationships with them.
- Participate in every step of the recruitment process from the need definition to best candidates’ selection.
- Become a recruitment expert on a specific sector and on different roles and markets.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally you have 2 to 5 years’ experience in recruitment &selection.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, dynamism, and the ability to identify talents.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a business development mind set would be appreciated: to create and maintain qualitative relationships with your different point of contacts.
- You have a good command of both French and English to communicate efficiently with the hiring managers and candidates worldwide. A third foreign language is an advantage.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary