As a Talent Acquisition Officer, you will be responsible to:
Lead the recruitment process:
Sourcing, interviews, references… You will have access to the best recruitment tools on the market and you will be also supported by an amazing team to ensure your success!
Be a Business Partner:
- Understand and challenge new needs; define a proactive Recruitment and Sourcing strategy
- Work as a team with your clients, the managers and other TA teams
- Handle multi-location recruitment projects
- Develop a candidate network, by spotting expert candidates actively looking on the market today or available soon.Act as a unique qualitative spokesperson to your clients and candidates to deepen relationships with them.
- Participate in every step of the recruitment process from the need definition to best candidates’ selection.
- Become a recruitment expert on a specific sector and on different roles and markets.
Our ideal Candidate:
- Graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally you have experience in recruitment & selection.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, dynamism, and the ability to identify talents.
- You have an interest for the digital world.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a business development mind set would be appreciated: to create and maintain qualitative relationships with your different point of contacts.
- You have a good command of both French and English to communicate efficiently with the hiring managers and candidates worldwide.
Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary