Talent Acquisition and Performance Executive
As a Talent Acquisition and Performance Executive, you will play a crucial role in sourcing, attracting, and selecting top talent to meet our staffing needs across various departments within our organization. You will collaborate closely with hiring managers and HR team members to ensure a smooth and efficient recruitment process with a view to creating a best-in-class candidate experience. You will also be the subject-matter expert when it comes to managing Performance.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates for various positions at the Head Office level
- Utilize multiple sourcing channels, such as job boards, social media platforms, industry networks, and referrals, to actively source and attract potential candidates.
- Screen resumes, conduct initial phone or video interviews, and assess candidate qualifications, skills, and experience to determine their suitability for specific positions.
- Create a best in class candidate experience by attending to new applicants with 72hrs, well explained screening and recruitment process, respect all policies in place, timely interviews with defined etiquette, update the system accordingly with a candidate interview conclusion for any future reference.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and facilitate the interview process, ensuring a positive and efficient experience for both candidates and interviewers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records and documentation in the applicant tracking system (ATS) or recruitment software.
- Adhere to Recruitment defined KPIs.
- Act as Level 1 User Support for Sicorax PMS
- To train Users, create Users, generate their PMS
- Monitor PMS completion rate during biannual review periods (July and December) and send regular progress reports for these periods
- Qualifications: Diploma in Human Resources
- Experience: At least 3-year experience in Human Resources Department with a minimum of 2 years in a recruiter role
- Personal Qualities: Planning, organizing skills.
- Computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in the hospitality sector in an admin or HR role
We believe in equal opportunities
We celebrate diversity and champion equality and inclusion, encouraging people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and ages to apply. This unity is key to our work culture. We want to set every Family Member up for success, so if you need anything to perform to your best or make work arrangements more comfortable, we will do our best to accommodate you.