The incumbent will act as the representative and main point of contact of the Sales Team for BioMaurice, ensuring product/brand presence within the local and international market.
The role will also support all relevant activities related to sales, marketing, up-selling, PR and communications as an integral part of the set Sales & PR plan.
- To be an ambassador for the company and to be knowledgeable about environmental issues.
- To set up sales teams and create work schedule.
- To liaise with all sales teams, monitor progress, resolve and mediate issues in operations on a daily basis.
- To verify sales figures, collect data and produce weekly reports.
- To develop good rapport with existing clients, be present on site daily to incentivize new clients and to build potential clients' trust in the company's products.
- To identify and resolve issues on site.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Excellent command of written and oral for both English and French.
- A natural team player.
- Profoundly passionate about Sales & Public Relations.
- Recent Clean Certificate of Character is a must.
- Familiar with the Environment Protection Act 2002 and Act 19/20.
- Genuine care and proponent for the environmental issues.
Potential Candidates will be called for an interview.