The Graphic Designer will contribute to position Attitude as the leading Mauritian hospitality brand in the 3* & 4* market segment, to assist in developing the Group image and to assist the Art Director in overseeing the visual identity of our brands, and how it is used to communicate with and appeal to our target audience.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing communication campaigns, tools and hotel collaterals following brand guideline.
- Strong creative skills to translate concept, message, emotion, mood into visual appearance
- Managing the internal and external visual communications of the Attitude brand
- Assisting in the deployment of brand graphic standards within the Group
- Regular monitoring and benchmarking of design innovations in Hospitality and related industries.
- Developing and designing of collateral materials as per brand image and graphic charter guidelines.
- Managing, maintaining, and updating of graphic files and other marketing materials
- Be a brand ambassador through creation, development
- Qualifications: Degree in Graphic Design or any other related qualifications
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design (including all standard tools of the trade: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…)
- Personal Qualities: Planning, organizing and implementation skills.
We believe in equal opportunities
We celebrate diversity and champion equality and inclusion, encouraging people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and ages to apply. This unity is key to our work culture. We want to set every Family Member up for success, so if you need anything to perform to your best or make work arrangements more comfortable, we will do our best to accommodate you.