CONCIERGE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
To provide an excellent customer experience by enhancing relationships between Attitude and its guests and/or prospects. And to increase guest satisfaction by meeting all their expectations, thereby driving revenue and brand loyalty.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards to improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Create editorial guidelines and templates to ensure consistency of all communications according to Attitude tone of voice
- Mentor and develop a team of concierge customer service specialists and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Train and empower concierge customer service agents to become a product specialist
Support your team
- Maintain an orderly workflow, ensure all requests are followed and completed.
- Escalate and communicate guest feedback to operations, sales and marketing team to develop process for better guest experience.
- Monitor Attitude hotels E-reputation, monitor online reputation and alert operational team to ensure consistency as per Attitude guidelines.
- Manage Guest post-stay feedback
- Analyze performances
Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Professional qualifications: Diploma in Hospitality Management, Sales or required field
- At least 3-4 years experience in Guest relations, Guest Experience/E-Concierge/Direct Sales, Customer Support or other similar and
- German speaking is a big plus.
- Warm, welcoming and pleasant personality
- Familiarity with Hospitality Sector
- Excellent Communication and writing skills in French and English
- Management Skills and ready to work odd hours.
- Good computer skills proficiency in Microsoft Office software Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as a minimum
- Be proactive a problem solver
- Multitasking abilities
- Experience using helpdesk software
- Client satisfaction centric
- Data drivenTeam spirit
We believe in equal opportunities
We celebrate diversity and champion equality and inclusion, encouraging people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and ages to apply. This unity is key to our work culture. We want to set every Family Member up for success, so if you need anything to perform to your best or make work arrangements more comfortable, we will do our best to accommodate you.