The role involves the implementation of our future “in-stay” App and the animation and enrichment of the Attitude B2C websites to optimise the experience and the online performances. This trainee will be part of the Attitude’s Marketing team based at the Head Office (Calebasses) but will be regularly working on hotel premises, mainly in the North of the island.
They will report to the Digital Marketing Executive.
Digital Guest Experience in stay:
• Be part of the new App in stay project team
• Collect and enter the back office all the needed contents
• Run tests, collect and share feedbacks
• Animate the Attitude website according to marketing and business priorities (commercials offers, special push on the home page, e-merchandising…)
• Enrich the Attitude website : creation of new pages, resize and upload of new visuals.
• Improve the local referencing of our hotels (SEO, Google my Business).
• Professional qualifications: Diploma in Hospitality Management, Communication or required field
• Warm, welcoming, and pleasant personality
• Possess a strong interest in the digital customer touchpoints environment and a digital background.
• Possess a strong sense of initiative.
• Be structured and organised in his/her work (Project-management skills).
• Keen awareness of all details that affect a guest’s experience, and an eye for inconsistencies.
• Great interpersonal skills when interacting with guests as well as fellow Family Members.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate across the organization.
• Good computer skills proficiency in Microsoft Office software Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We believe in equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and champion equality and inclusion, encouraging people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and ages to apply. This unity is key to our work culture. We want to set every Family Member up for success, so if you need anything to perform to your best or make work arrangements more comfortable, we will do our best to accommodate you.