We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic L&D Trainee to join our team to and play a vital role in enhancing the smooth running of Attitude Academy. As an L&D Trainee, you will work closely with our L&D Specialist for the administration and reporting tasks to support our hotel properties.
- Assisting the L&D team for any training or activities under the responsibility of the Training Department and Attitude Academy
- Support the coordination of training sessions, including scheduling, logistics, event orders and participant registration
- Maintain training records and effectiveness and ensure accurate data management on our HR management system and BI
- Act as a point of contact for training-related inquiries and provide timely assistance to hotel HRs
- Handle MQA and HRDC processes
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in hospitality L&D to contribute fresh ideas and innovative approaches
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career in learning and development within the hospitality sector.
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources, Training, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize training activities effectively.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with MS Office applications and learning management systems.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, and open to continuous learning and development.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
We believe in equal opportunities
We celebrate diversity and champion equality and inclusion, encouraging people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and ages to apply. This unity is key to our work culture. We want to set every Family Member up for success, so if you need anything to perform to your best or make work arrangements more comfortable, we will do our best to accommodate you.