Our client has 15 years’ experience in designing, sourcing materials, producing and installing signage projects. The company works with many hotel groups, corporates, property developers, Interior Designers, Architects, etc.
With a growing team of 17, they are increasingly solicited and are currently looking for an Office Manager to support the company’s operations and growth by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
- Assist the Director in general admin duties.
- Develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Assist with office layout planning and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping.
- Prepare operational reports.
- Manage office supplies and equipment inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary.
- Maintaining office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting employees.
- Helping with onboarding of new employees.
- Updating and maintaining office policies as necessary.
- Implement disciplinary measures if necessary.
- Managing office budget, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Managing petty cash.
- Execute or supervise the entry of bills and expenses in the Accounting software.
- Supervise and drive debtors’ collection (With Sales Team and Accounts clerk).
- Between 3 - 5 years of experience in an administrative/office management role.
- HSC or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in Accounting is an advantage.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in French and basic English
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Computer literate.
- Driving license.