ACCOUNTS CLERK & ADMIN (H/F)
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: March 25, 2023
Our client has 15 years’ experience in designing, sourcing materials, producing and installing signage projects. The company works with many hotel groups, corporates, property developers, Interior Designers, Architects, etc. With a growing team of 17, they are increasingly solicited and are currently looking for an Office Manager to support the company’s operations and growth by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
- Assist the Director in general admin duties.
- Develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Assist with office layout planning and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping.
- Prepare operational reports.
- Manage office supplies and equipment inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary.
- Managing office budget, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Managing petty cash.
- Execute or supervise the entry of bills and expenses in the Accounting software.
- Supervise and drive debtors’ collection (With Sales Team and Accounts clerk)
- Between 2 - 3 years of experience in an administrative/office management role.
- HSC or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in Accounting.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in French and basic English
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Computer literate.