Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: July 10, 2023
Overall responsibility for achieving or exceeding the Sales and Distribution objectives to ensure achievement of company’s business objectives and strategy.
Sales Strategy & Planning:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with objectives set by Management. Suggest new services/products to increase customer satisfaction and enhance revenue/profit.
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for the sales channels and control/monitor the Sales budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources.
High Performance Team:
- Coordinate with the Human Resources and the Line Managers to efficiently implement HR initiatives so as to motivate and lead a High-Performance Team. Check individual performances of the Sales Team and motivate them, either through personal counselling and/or imparting training in tactical selling skills to improve and enhance their capabilities and sales performance.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage and availability of company products in the market, competitor’s activities and look for new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and increase market share.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network and efficient routing to ensure timely deliveries and superior levels of service to company customers.
Finance & Accounts:
- Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities in the market place to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
- Analyse the impact of such promotions and submit report to Management for assessment and evaluation.
- 10 - 12 years’ experience in sales of FMCG products, preferably in direct distribution channel for frozen Foodstuff.
- Sound Business Financial and Numerical expertise
- Excellent Sales track record
- Presentation+ Negotiation skills with excellent Leadership skills to motivate and drive the team
- Professional and mature attitude towards resolving problems with a behaviour competency to build relationships
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communication & problem solving skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and ERP
- The candidate should possess a clean and valid motor car driving licence.