DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To have a good notion of employment laws, such as ERIA, WRA, ROs and other aspects of HR compliance.
- You are responsible for updating the system for the Rostering, correction of anomalies and OT approvals on a weekly basis. ( where there is a dedicated full time HR System Support Assistant (HRSA), the daily correction of anomalies is done by the HRSA)
- To liaise with HODs for all requirements to keep all related systems updated for weekly payroll.
Weekly dummy payroll run in Sicorax and Vipertex
Weekly payroll forecast figures for weekly analysis to Attitude Head Office
· Anomalies are updated daily (Manage Vipertex)
· Casual attendance
· Casual monitoring + daily casual cost per dept
· OT approval and process done on a weekly basis.
· Payroll Run (including OT + Leaves + Absences) every Monday compared to budget.
· Delete Run in Sicorax.
· Explain Main Variances and communicate payroll vs budget on a weekly basis.
· Liaise with HODs for action plan to correct variances with the aim to remain within budget.
· + Normal Payroll Duties (Monthly, Analysis and Reporting)
- Consistently deliver highly accurate and compliant payroll (paperwork with approval) for respective hotel.
- Calculate and process other payroll variables on a Monthly basis. (Where possible on a weekly basis so that there is better control in Payroll.)
- To do all imports, verifications, validations, and reconciliations and analysis of payroll Weekly & Monthly.
Accountable for maintaining a budget, ensuring expenses are not exceeded and helping the other departments to improve the payroll procedures.
Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and payment of salaries.
Maintain pay records, associated time keeping data, leave records and related information.
Respond to and satisfy all staff queries on pay and related matters.
Contribute and deliver on new initiatives and additional projects as required (e.g., audit and reporting requests, payroll/HR systems).
· Qualifications: bachelor’s degree in human resources
· Experience: At least 1 years’ experience in the Human Resources Department and working with payroll software, knowledge in Sicorax and Vipertex will be an advantage.
· Personal Qualities: Planning, organizing, implementation, communication skills.
· Computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Knowledge in Payroll and Attendance system