Our client, a multinational company in the insurance industry, operates across more than 30 countries in Africa. As we continue to expand and evolve, we are excited to announce the creation of a new Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA) department within our organization.
We are seeking an experience professional to lead this department and play a pivotal role in shaping the financial future of our company.
As the FPA Analyst with a cash focus, you will be a key member of our newly created FPA department, responsible for optimizing our cash and liquidity management strategies. This role presents an unique opportunity to have a significant impact on our company’s financial stability and growth by providing expert guidance on cash-related financial decisions.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and present clear, concise reports on cash management and liquidity to inform decision-makers and facilitate effective communication.
- Cash Management: Oversee the management of the company’s cash positions, ensuring cash flow, minimizing idle cash, and enhancing liquidity across the organization.
- Cash Flow Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of cash flow trends, identify opportunities for cash flow improvements, and make recommendations for cost-effective cash management.
- Liquidity Forecasting: Develop and maintain accurate cash and liquidity forecasts to support information decision-making and meet the company’s short-terme and long-term liquidity needs.
- Process Improvement: Continuously assess and enhance cash management processes and systems to drive efficiency, accuracy and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. A relevant postgraduate degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in cash management, treasury operations, or a related financial role.
- Expertise in cash flow forecasting and liquidity optimization.
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and international cash management practices.
- Proactive, results-driven, and curious individuals with a strategic mindset.
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting and budgeting.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools – knowledge of SAP/SAGE/BFC/PBC is a plus;
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Exposure to a dynamic and collaborative work environment where innovative ideas are encouraged.
- The chance to contribute significantly to the financial success and stability of a prominent company in the insurance industry.
- Access to a supportive team and management structure focused on employee well-being.