Assist the Spa Supervisor to plan, organize and control spa operations in hotel to provide sufficient service to guest and to ensure profitable operation and ensure all responsibilities of the Spa Supervisor during his/her absence.
- Conduct meetings and daily briefings with all team members (in the absence of Spa supervisor)
- Establish marketing tools to promote the spa in the hotel
- Communicate with the Spa Supervisor/Manager on day-to-day matters through incident logbook.
- Ensure punctuality, control absenteeism and take corrective actions where necessary.
- To be responsible for identifying training needs in the spa and is involved in the on-the-job training
- Qualifications: SC
- Experience: Client’s oriented experience
- Personal Qualities: Organizational Skills, Planning and good communication
- Otentik training
- Safety at work Training