We are looking for our next team member who will be joining us as Junior Accountant!
Who we are
Driven by entrepreneurial spirit and fueled by innovation, Lynceus Partners is the next- generation Structured Products provider combining derivatives knowledge from our team of experts and latest technological developments to create a comprehensive ecosystem for Institutional clients.
The candidate should be bilingual in French and English and will be working from Mauritius with our Finance team.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare invoices and process payments.
- Reconcile accounts, bank statements, and financial transactions.
- Support the team in the month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Helping in administrative tasks and ad hoc request from time to time.
- Compliance - you are careful, thorough and gather complete information. You strive for quality. You are precise, rigorous and pay attention to details.
- Organisation and planning - once you have set up priorities with your manager, you plan your own work effectively. You focus on objectives. You follow up on activities from start to completion.
- Openness, knowledge & learning - you are open to change and to adapt to others and situations. You understand others and works with teams. You are willing to learn and improve self. You are willing to develop knowledge through experience or education.
- Composure - you perform even under stressful situations. You have a positive influence.
What experience and background we are looking for
- Fluent in French & English is mandatory
- Degree or equivalent in Finance and/or Accounting
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- The ability and willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills.
- 1 year working experience in a relevant role/bookkeeping.