JUNIOR OPERATIONS ANALYST
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: July 6, 2023
Driven by entrepreneurial spirit and fueled by innovation, Lynceus Partners is the next-generation Structured Products provider combining derivatives knowledge from our team of experts and latest technological developments to create a comprehensive ecosystem for Institutional clients.
We are looking for a junior operations analyst to complete the 3 team members, managed by an assistant manager. The position is based in Mauritius and you will be working with our team in other offices all around the world.
- Ensure smooth processing of Investment solutions in our proprietary platform ARGO.
- Responsible for creating marketing documents product-related through ARGO.
- Ensure implementation of procedures and set workflows to make sure that operational risks are minimized and well managed.
- Facilitate effective communication within the team and across the organization.
- Working on long-term transversal project in order to improve desk operations.
Competencies we are looking for and that you will develop in this role:
- Compliance - you are careful, thorough and gather complete information. You strive for quality. You are precise, rigorous and pay attention to details.
- Organisation and planning - once you have set up priorities with your manager, you plan your own work effectively. You focus on objectives. You follow up on activities from start to completion.
- Openness - knowledge & learning - you are open to change and to adapt to others and situations. You understand others and works with teams. You are willing to learn and improve self. You are willing to develop knowledge through experience or education.
- Composure - you perform even under stressful situations. You have a positive influence.
What experience and background we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Banking / Financial Market / Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in English and French (any other language would be a plus).
- Previous related work experience in structured products would be a plus.
- Good MS skills and ideally knowledge of Bloomberg.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team working skills and highly motivated.
- You will be based in our Grand Baie office.
- Full-time position offered for junior profile.