Are you interested in the Start-Up adventure? Are you looking for a young, dynamic,challenging work environment, full of opportunities, all within a caring, efficient structure that puts the development of its employees at the heart of its priorities?
We are a young but already very successful start-up, which identifies, designs and sells everyday products on Amazon with one obsession: offering the best value for money to our customers (5 star ambition on Amazon!).
More than 3 million customers in 26 countries in Europe and America have already bought our products … and this is only the beginning: they should be 10 million in the next 3 years!
For a given portfolio of products, of an approximate value of 10Mn€ in annual turnover, your
missions will be:
1. Reach profitability and volume targets on the portfolio :
- Listing Optimization
- Split Tests
- Advertising (PPC / HSA / PDA)
- Vouchers & Promotions
- Referencing (SEO)
2. Maximize the life cycle of the product, limit erosion :
- Forecasting (Seasonality, Repartition %) well and realistically to maximize the opportunities and
- Availability Rate in close relation to Finance consideration
- Availability Rate (Forecasting and Logistic Collaboration)
- Accountable and Written Action Plan Papers to fulfil Forecasts (with levers of the Mission 1)
- Proactively improve products through healthy supplier relationship in close partnership with
- Sourcing (MOQ, Quality, V2, Lead Time) ny analysing refunds, reviews and competitors
- Top Level Listings to maintain and improve with Marketing Team (Top1, Desc, Bullet Point, Title,
- BackEndKW, A+ Content, Split Tests) with rational data metrics
- Maintain a continuous watch on the referencing and competitors : no surprises or unexpected subtle loss of referencing and quality against competitors.
- Think out of the box : develop innovative strategies to make something different and valuable for the customer : emailing strategies, packaging, flyers, external traffic etc..
Values in the Job and Key Competencies :
- 100% Responsable : “What happened” → “How to fix it asap” → “How did it happened” → “Issue Log it so that it never happen again”
- Resourcefulness : “How can I make better”
- Team Player
- Exigence - Bienveillance
- Extra Mile : “one more thing we can do to make things better” - You don’t care about doing something out of you responsibility
- Met La Faya : you’re always positive, smiling and enjoyable
- Anou Apran : you’re curious about innovations and testing new things
Skills and Key Competencies:
- You manage to find the right balance between Short Term Actions and Long Term Actions.
- Ability to step-up/ to develop big picture : you don’t take everything for granted and
challenges teammates, decisions and processes.
- Ownership & Confidence : Ability to take swift actions based on experience and data,
and to develop test & learn loops under minimum supervision
- Analytical Skills
- Strong multitasking
- Attention to detail & high standards