LS Wealth Management seeks an experienced Business Manager to work in a dynamic environment with an international client base. The ideal candidate should be selfmotivated, adaptable to remote work, and have a background in financial services, compliance, or management. This is a full-time role, and it may require working across multiple time zones.
The Business Manager will be responsible for various aspects of the company’s operations,
- Oversight and instruction of staff payroll, invoice, renewals, licence and bill payments on time.
- Instruction and management of associated finances including commission, trail fees, adviser fees, pension.
- Contributions and staff medical insurance premiums.
- Reconciliation and general accounting prompts to finance team.
- Reconciliation of incoming payments for fees and commission – tracking on NAV database & commission spreadsheets.
- Initiate invoices for commission payments.
- Support with suitable VAT & Corporate Tax filing, updates, tracking.
- Technical Support & Maintenance
- Log, manage and resolve incidences of IT issues.
- Report data issues to the Board and/or Audit & Risk Committee.
- Collaborate with the Data Protection Officer/Operations Manager.
- Assess & monitor network maintenance, connectivity, cloud access, usernames, passwords, etc.
- Monitoring appropriate access at relevant levels for staff/clients.
- Enforce and monitor adherence to email communication, software & internet usage policy.
- Maintenance of databases/spreadsheets – formatting, drop down options, labels, formulas.
- Act as point of contact for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Support with client compliance, e.g. review paperwork, procure client information for onboarding/servicing, assess KYC & DD information.
- Assist with escalation of serious complaint resolutions and liaise with Board of Directors on serious matters as required.
- Regulatory compliance support – work with MLRO, CO, DMLRO & DPO to ensure company compliance with FIAMLA regulations, FSC handbook, AML/CFT standards, data protection policies, etc.
- Support Operations Manager with collation, drafting and sending monthly newsletters with market updates.
- Manage and update online profiles, accounts and systems.
Office & Risk Management
- Collaborate with MLRO/CO & DMLRO on Company Business Risk Assessment reporting.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to ensure processes are reviewed, updated and checked regularly for accident/incident/fire safety protocols
Training & Development
- Support in structuring, implementing & running training for staff in line with operational and compliance infrastructures.
- Ensure staff adhere to policies & procedures for operational processes.
- Ensure staff follow internal processes and manage breaches/remediation.
- Ensure staff complete annual CPD where required.
Compliance & Licensing Administration
- Check and instruct actions from GoAML for compliance team to initiate.
- Provide input and data to assist completion of Company AML CFT surveys and sanctions notifications.
- Work alongside the MLRO & DMLRO to check & update notices.
- Ensure annual license renewal is completed for UAE & Mauritius entities.
- Support Operations Manager to update and refresh KYC and Terms of Business subject to changes/annual review.
- Act as primary point of contact with providers and third parties to manage and maintain relationships.
- Negotiate and execute agreements.
Operations, Administration, Strategy & Planning
- Manage and maintain online document systems for collation, e-filing & organisation, archiving and back ups.
- Screening checks and due diligence requirement updates, including SOC II reporting/audit reporting for online tools & systems.
- Procure documentation for financial reporting, auditing and record keeping.
Staff & HR
- Act as main point of contact for staff onboarding and off-boarding.
- Update and maintain staff HR system.
- Track and log staff sickness, holiday, leave, etc.
- Answer and address staff HR queries
- Process and manage applications and renewals for staff pension scheme and staff medical insurance.
- Liaise as required with external legal support via Temple.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in financial services, compliance, or management.
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs, specially Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Proficiency with IT systems and corporate governance.
- Commitment to professional development and continuous learning.
This role offers opportunities for professional growth and development, with regular training and support provided. The successful candidate will work closely with the company's leadership and various teams to ensure smooth operations and continued success.