DTOS INTERNATIONAL (RWANDA) Ltd is in the process of recruiting a Team Leader for its Fund Administration division who will be based within its offices in Kigali, Rwanda to reinforce its clients’ delivery team within the Kigali International Financial Centre (KIFC).
- Provide support and guidance to Fund Administrators in the day-to-day servicing of administration of a portfolio of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) incorporated within KIF.
- Plan and organise workload to ensure timely delivery as per service level agreements.
- Deal with technical issues related to the setting up and administration of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) incorporated within KIFC.
- Act as intermediary between clients and other stakeholders and service providers (including regulators, auditors, banks and other financial institutions).
- Perform company secretarial duties and attend to board-related matters.
- Attend meeting of directors, shareholders and committee of trustees.
- Monitor compliance with local rules and regulations as well as international best-practices.
- Assist management in developing and implementing new procedures and systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Law & Management or Management or Business Administration AND/OR Holder of a Professional Qualification (ICSA/ACCA/ACA).
- Have at least 5 years of working experience within the global business sector with at least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role within the fund administration field.
- Have good knowledge of Fund administration platforms and softwares (MicroGen, Paxus, etc).
- Willing to relocate to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of two to three years.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do and positive’ attitude.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory framework, including various codes and KYC standards.
- Good knowledge of Corporate and Trust administration functions, compliance and good governance principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS office tools and other accounting tools.