DTOS is seeking a talented Software Engineer specialising in the Microsoft Power Platform to join its multi-purpose team that is contributing
to DTOS digital transformation. The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation’s
• Design, develop, and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions, including Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
• Customisation of and providing best practices guidance on issue and project tracking software.
• Define and analyse database queries for creating custom calculations in BI.
• Utilise expertise in other tools to optimise processes and enhance efficiency on software used within the company.
• Ensure seamless integration between Microsoft Power Platform and other tools within the organisation’s technology stack.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand, analyse and design business requirements.
• Conduct thorough testing to guarantee the reliability and functionality of implemented solutions.
• Ensure adherence to best practices with industry standards.
• Proactively document solutions, processes, designs and lessons learned and incorporate learnings into future solution design
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
and clear code where applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an IT Consultant with expertise in Microsoft Power Platform.
• SQL database knowledge and query writing.
• Proven working experience on the JIRA platform would be a definite advantage.
• A can do, positive attitude.
• In-depth understanding of data modeling, business process automation, and workflow optimization.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong knowledge of coding standards and methodologies and Agile Methodology.
• Strong problem-solving skills and Organisation Skills.
• Result-oriented professional.