BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe (Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg) and in more than 20 African countries and employs more than 1.300 people.
As Network & Security Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing operationally sustainable, highly available, and secure enterprise systems and networks. You will investigate system issues and find long-term solutions to resolve same. You will also monitor, measure and report on the performance of the system, and report to the ICT Technical Manager.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Install, configure, deploy, administer, and support necessary hardware and software for LAN and WAN infrastructures, including switches, routers, firewalls, and load balancers
- Perform maintenance and release upgrades to all in-scope hardware and software
- Perform analysis of LAN/WAN requirements and contribute to design of LAN and WAN architecture, integration, and installation
- Prepare and maintain documentation of all LAN, WAN, Load Balancing, DNS, and Internet connections and configurations
- Install, configure, and administer hardware and software systems that provide appropriate network security functionality
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan the implementation of new or improved network hardware/software/devices
- Assist in maintaining and testing business continuity/disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures necessary to recover services in the event of a declared disaster
- Ensure system documentation and inventories are maintained
- Conduct security, performance and risk analysis for network and information systems
- Ensure all assigned incidents are properly addressed in accordance with predetermined Service Levels and Incident Management processes
- Ensure a smooth support transition from the Delivery teams to the relevant Support teams
- Actively participate in the Problem Management process through the identification and correction of recurring issues
- Monitor network performance and capacity and act on any inconsistencies in a timely manner
- Ensure operational, performance, and security monitoring of all designated enterprise systems
- Assist in the maintenance of relevant policies and procedures
- Level 2 and 3 support on system-related issues
- Ensure management is updated on issues in a timely manner
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 4 - 5 years’ experience in enterprise-level networking support
- Experience on network and security related projects at an enterprise level
- Knowledge in Fortigate firewalls, switching, amongst others
- System & security technical certifications (CCNA or another network related)
- Ability to communicate and document clearly and effectively with all levels of staff
- Apt to follow processes and guidelines, take personal initiative and observe confidentiality
- Collaborate with internal and external vendors in a professional manner
- Available to work outside business hours
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function