- Advise investors in creating and in setting up successful investment portfolios based on their risk profiles and appetite, on prevailing market conditions and economic trends with the objective of maximising their goals and objectives.
- Analyse clients’ existing investment holdings, income streams and financial background and make recommendations on best investment opportunities and strategies.
- Analyse economic, business, local and global market trends to assess the impact on clients’ investment portfolios and make recommendations accordingly.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Ensure efficient and consistent client reporting and make regular visits to reassess their investment goals and objectives, and benchmark performance accordingly.
- Attend investment analysts’ meetings and engage with senior executives of investees to better understand and gauge medium to long term strategies and execution thereof.
- Produce regular research papers, analyses and reports based on local and global market surveillance (‘veille économique’) so as to articulate fresh investment ideas and strategies to meet market and clients’ expectations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Investment or in relevant fields with emphasis on Economics, Capital Markets or Financial Services.
- A qualified CFA charter holder would be a definite advantage.
- Minimum 4 years in investment advisory and portfolio management.
- Detailed knowledge of economic theory, financial terminology, and best investment practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving competences.
- Solid capabilities of applying economic theory and research to daily practical management deliverables and commitments.
- Advanced decision-making and strategic financial planning skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High ethical standards and a commitment to acting in clients' best interests.