Parts Technical Support Engineer
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: July 9, 2023
Job description only available in English
BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries, and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1200 enthusiastic employees.
The purpose of this job is to support Mining and Construction customers (internal & external) by providing Parts-Technical expertise on all BIA legacy brands, interpreting and reporting results of technical analyses link to all our internal customers and Service Teams.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Communicate, deploy technical support and process by supporting Technical Support Department activity and task.
- Ensure compliance with operating procedures related to Technical Support Department activities.
- Participate in and maintain the partnership relationship with OEM contacts.
- Actively participate in the analysis and archiving of parts-technical queries.
- Process, interpret and communicate the results of technical analysis to team for internal communications.
- Support monthly detailed technical report on parts-technical queries and issues to be communicated to the Parts-technical support manager / Head of Department manager.
- Respond proactively to all technical demands and comply with follow up files reminders to achieve PTSG KPI.
- Perform remote or on-site technical investigations on major technical issues respecting communication paths between BIA local team, OEM and customers.
- Perform analysis and support deployment of digital solutions (Smartfleet, OEM programs..) to support technical investigations.
- Collect, Consolidate, circulate, and archive all technical information.
- Support Parts- claim recovery to BIA organization.
- Any other cognate duties.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in the field of electromechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Technical Engineer.
- High level of MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point) or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of heavy machinery and HSE is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French, all other languages is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function