Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Job Description: –
Client Relations Representative
- Ensure accurate and fast customer order processing within ERP from all order channels (both electronic and manual channels) incl. systematic usage of SSF.
- Appropriately communicate with customers on order status and inform if needed on any out-of-stock situations, partial deliveries, cancelations, and backorders.
- Perform daily monitoring of orders per agreed rules and resolve possible errors such as incompletions and delivery blocks according to agreed SLAs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor that delivery and invoices batch jobs run as expected / without errors and intervene in case of any failures.
- Regularly review and prioritize fulfillment of backorders. As appropriate participate / contribute to S&OP meetings as basis for decisions to be taken for pending backorders and allocations.
- Ensure constant contact and exchange of order related information with other O2C functions (Collection & Disputes Team, Credit Team, etc.).
- Act as major point of contact for customer claims and returns by registering and resolving them immediately if possible (post registration) or by directing them to the rightful owner for timely resolution.
- Ensure key metrics are met and service is delivered to customers as well as to divisions as agreed on in underlying SLAs.
- Support identification of opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions.
- The application and drive of a customer-centric mindset in all activities is a given.
Archiving, Records Retention and Audit Support
- Provide archiving and records retention in accordance with the client’s policies and client’s practices.
- Provide internal and external audit support as requested.
- Overall experience of at least up to 3 years of managing Order Management processes
- Customer Service experience is mandatory
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken in French
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Word and Excel
- SAP Knowledge will be an advantage
- Available to work CET (10:00 am – 7:00 pm & 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.