Opus Services (Mauritius) Ltd
At Opus, integrity isn’t just a buzzword—it’s the cornerstone of who we are. Challenging the status quo has not only helped us to evolve but also allowed us to continue to be independently owned while expanding across seven countries. We’ve carved out our own path to success, which is all about teamwork and curiosity. We love to question everything and try new things to constantly improve our service. And it seems our employees agree on our approach – we’ve earned the Great Place to Work® certification in Canada, Philippines, Mauritius, Ireland, and the USA. We’re on the lookout for people who share our beliefs and are as passionate about our values as we are.
Opus is committed to upholding the highest standards of compliance and integrity. We understand the importance of these values in the financial sector and strive to ensure they are at the core of everything we do. We are seeking a focused Compliance Analyst with 1-2 years of experience who has a strong interest in compliance. The primary focus will be on executing procedures aligned with AML/KYC regulations. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a working knowledge of AML/ KYC regulatory requirements and ensure adherence to these standards.
- Implement internal AML/KYC policies and procedures Review and analyze investor and client profiles for compliance requirements.
- Conduct risk assessments, including reviews of negative media, PEP and OFAC matches.
- Perform enhanced due diligence for high-risk investors and clients and draft detailed analyses.
- Identify and escalate high-risk investors and transactions.
- Investigate compliance issues and provide effective solutions.
- Respond promptly to AML related queries
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations for Senior Management and regulatory bodies.
- Build strong relationships with other teams and contribute to special projects and compliance-related tasks.
- Promote a compliance culture within the company.
A Little Bit About You
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant business field such as Accounting or Finance.
- You have previous hands-on experience in an AML/KYC role, preferably 1-2 years minimum.
- You are analytical, detail-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for dealing with clients and their investors.
- You are proactive, can handle challenges and manage tasks effectively.