You are :
- A skillful procurement strategist and advisor.
- You know how to make procurement work for clients, society, and our planet – ensuring input products and services are received responsibly without interruption.
- And, what’s more – you’ve got the real-life experience and analytical know-how to reduce complexity, optimize risk exposure / resiliency and increase long-term profitability.
- You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning.
- You have a flair for breaking down challenges into logical issues and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and root-cause analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems.
You have both communication and people skills in spades, and as a leader you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
Perform operations for supplier and customer order related activities, main ones being:
Manage Customer Quotes & Orders management:
- Analyze and understand requirement for quotation and order creation coming from customers Quote Customers requests, whatever its type (sales orders, repair orders, standard exchange orders, loan orders, Initial provisioning orders, working parties…).
- Inform customer in case quantities or lead-time cannot be fulfilled Creation of orders into client system Communicate between internal and external clients regarding quotation or order placed Review and manage exceptions and correct them according to the client policy and its contract with end-customer Manage customer information in client system
Perform the Supply Chain drumbeat, to ensure on-time delivery of materials to customers:
- Liaise and follow up with stakeholders (e.g. engineering, stock, warehouse, supplier) Manage basic questions coming from customers further to orders placed in the frame of logistics, quality, engineering and Finance.
- Follow up of part number ordered, with call for collection, logistics and transport Manage missing parts, track and manage material physical flow.
- Identify in advance materials that requires export licenses and customs clearance Provide aftersales support: Claims, Returns Process Goods Receipts (GR)
Manage Supplier orders (Purchase or Loans or Repairs):
- When needed, manage quotation from supplier prior to placing the order Create Purchase / Loan / Repair Order placed with suppliers Record in client system Supplier Acknowledgement Manage discrepancies further to reception of parts from suppliers Do reporting needed related to the above different processes & deliverables
Other duties :
- Be rigorous in applying the Standard Operating Procedures
- Be pro-active in case of doubt or prioritization needed, and raise the hand when facing an issue, to his specialist regarding content/process to be applied, or to his shift team lead regarding workload or stakeholder management
- Participate in required daily or weekly meeting per defined project governance
- Bring innovation ideas to do job better
- Investigation / information analysis on the current as-is processes, suggesting standardized solutions and methods
- Creation of workflows and mock-ups, that would help in developing the software
- Designing & building tests to help with software integration into the client plants
- Intensive follow-up on the project’s progress, in terms of planification of all sprints, project’s log maintenance
- The level of exposure resides in communicating with CAL , Accenture Leadership , Management consultants
HSC/Diploma/ Degree in any Supply Chain/ Logistics/Procurement or any related field with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the above
- Good written and verbal French & English
- Competent Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Email).
- Knowledge of ERP (preferably SAP)
- Knowledge in Finance and Accounting will be a plus
- Good communication skills with customers
- Ready to work on CET Shift (10:30 – 19:00 / 11:30 – 20:00)
- Attentive to details
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.