As a Solution Developer you will focus on developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions, implementation of custom application development and selection using the .NET framework, WPF, ASP.NET, C#, BizTalk, Azure and other advanced components of the Microsoft Technology.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. By participating in large projects, you will gain management skills, technical competence and planning capabilities.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop/take part in developing components of the technical solution proposal
- Develop/take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Method Agile/ Scrum Framework
- Help in identifying and escalating problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Bachelor’s in information systems, Computer Science or any related degree courses
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Development experience with .NET 4.8 (WPF, WCF, WF), C#, ASP.NET/ MVC/ MVVM, REST/ Web API, Azure, GIT/ SVN, Web (HTML5/CSS3/JS), jQuery / Typescript, Bootstrap / Angular
- Experience with SiteCore, Xamarin, .NET Core 2.0 + , IoT, CI/ CD, Azure Devops/ JIRA, Node.js/ MongoDB or Windows 8 Modern Style application development is considered a plus.
- Good Microsoft platform skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.