As an experienced Java hire you will be assigned to projects using a vast spectrum of tools, frameworks and methodologies. You will be given the opportunity to showcase your skills as an expert, as a mentor and as an innovator. We believe in continuous investment in our people as such we provide a variety of trainings ranging from Web Development (Angular, React ) to Artificial Intelligence, Agile , DevOps as well as different levels certifications on AWS , Google Cloud Platform and Java .
What responsibilities will you have?
- Analysis and design of solutions based on functional requirements delivered by business analysts
- Implementation of solutions making use of appropriate design patterns and architectural guidelines and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and other project relevant frameworks
- Perform own code reviews and quality checks as well as performing quality audits of other team members
- Unit testing of own codes using Junit and other mock frameworks
- Continuously look at ways to automate and improve existing processes
- Implement DevOps pipelines for Continuous Integration and Deployment using Jenkins or other relevant tool
- Provide clear and precise reporting to management
- Provide overview of project issues, impediments and risks in a proactive manner
- To mentor and coach junior resources
- Ability to work both on the back as well as Front (e.g. Angular, React, VueJS) is a plus
- Being already knowledgeable about setup of cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Being knowledgeable in python or other additional language is plus
What academic qualifications do you need?
Bachelor’ in Computer Science / Software Engineer / Information Systems and/or Masters’ in Information Technology / Computer Science
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience in application design
- Experience in coaching and supervision of small teams of programmers would be a plus
- Ability to integrate existing teams and be a team player
- Willingness to adopt new technologies, methodology and tooling
- Willingness to disrupt and be an innovator
- Good communication skills in French and English (written and oral).
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.