We are recruiting Security Analyst to be part of our growing Security Operations Center and to ensure a 24/7 hour service.
The Security Analyst monitors information systems and networks, manages security incidents and administers security solutions. He is responsible to develop appropriate measures to prevent, anticipate, detect and manage security breaches within an assigned perimeter.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Monitoring of events on customer’s as well as internal platforms mainly through SIEMs
- Detect, Qualify, Alert and Manage security incidents
- Install, Configure and Administer security solutions
- Build reports and perform appropriate documentation
- Propose corrective measures and recommendations with respect to industry-related best-practices
- Propose and participate in automation projects
- Stay up-to-date with latest security news, trends and technology
- Animation of internal trainings related to security
- Academic Qualifications : BSc (Bac + 3) in Information Technology or equivalent professional certifications
- Experience in the field of information security will be an advantage
- Knowledge on basic concepts on Windows/Linux administration, networking, web, information security
YOUR SUPERPOWERS REQUIRED:
- Analytical Skills
- Methodology and Organisation
- Clear Communication
- Team Spirit
- Stress management
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.