Key responsibilities :
- As Salesforce Developer, you will be at the heart of the organization.
- Your superpower? Design, develop, integrate, and deliver business process and industry solutions and help our clients achieve measurable business value.
- In our team, you’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities. If you’re an experienced developer looking for a challenging career , this could be the role for you.
WORK YOU’LL DO :
Within our growing Salesforce Team, you will be challenged to be the best version of yourself. New challenges and opportunities arise every day and your duties will vary based on the projects you are engaged. It will require you to :
- Analyse business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back-office systems (often using middleware tools) and complex data migrations
- Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport – delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery – assists client teams in supporting the live application and performs handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science | Software Engineering or any related field
- Previous work experience or knowledge in Salesforce CRM Platforms is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Service
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love?
Apply now and change the world around you.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.