RPA Developer designs, develops, and configures software systems to meet market and/or client requirements. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client project or entity.
- Work with client counterpart and act as point of contact for one or more projects.
- Develop solutions that can connect with different client desktop applications to support various workflow activities.
- Well-verse on the different functional and non-functional tests
- Good knowledge on the security aspects during development and deployment of applications.
- Provide technical design, coding assistance to the team to accomplish the project deliverables as planned/scoped.
- Perform Research and Development on newest technical components and make recommendations.
Bachelor in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related degree courses.
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of any RPA tool [UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere] will definitely be an advantage.
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
- Good Communication skills.
- Languages: English, French (written and spoken).
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.