Job summary :
- Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services.
- S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals.
- S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- The successful candidate will join a global team that provides creative writing and editorial review expertise to help develop and enhance a broad range of sales documents and materials.
- They will proofread, edit and write content, and deliver creative storytelling support.
- In addition, they will support the team lead in managing requests and supervising junior team members.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES :
- Work with team lead to supervise junior colleagues, assign requests and coach as required.
- Provide proofreading, editing and writing support for English language proposals and other sales pursuit documents.
- Ensure all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines.
- Deliver creative storytelling support for projects such as video scripting, significant rewriting of content, infographic creation, etc.
- Provide ongoing editorial and creative support to team lead and other colleagues as required.
- Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers and researchers to develop materials.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to develop and refine content.
- Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
- Work with client account and project teams and other key personnel through the proposal and project document development process, from inception to completion.
- Support team lead with recruitment, training and coaching.
- Deliver ad hoc project management.
What are the requirement & Skill competencies?
- Customer Insight
- Deal Shaping
- Sales Planning & Forecasting
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics
- Value Analysis and Prioritization
Your qualifications and experiences required:
- Native level of fluency in English, with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a business or creative writer.
- Strong storytelling experience and deep familiarity with editorial guidelines.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Project management and administration experience.
- Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
Other requirements :
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally