Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
- Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
- Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
- Creates proposal schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Collaborates with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities
- Plans, resources, and conducts proposal reviews, and prepares review drafts
- Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources
- Escalates issues and risks to deal sales and leadership
- Works with Graphic Designer to prepare production files
- Coordinates with print vendors and oversees proposal production deliverables
- Ensures quality and compliance of all proposal binders, documents, USB drives, etc.
- Performs final quality assurance check of proposal response
- Packages and submits ship deliver proposal for on time delivery
- Ensures proposal artifacts are secured at all times
- Bachelors' degree or 5-9+ years' experience managing proposal processes
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Minimum 5-9 years' proposal development and/or project management experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Travel up to 50%, Overtime anticipated during peak proposal times
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.