ROLE SUMMARY :
- The CPMO Manager will be responsible for leading and managing a team of CPMO professionals in Mauritius who are providing CPMO support to client project teams. As Team Lead, he/she will act as the main point of contact/escalation between the client project team(s) and the CPMO teams when needed.
- She/he will be responsible for managing the incoming demand and identifying where the support is to be using the location strategy principles of the global CPMO function.
- She/he will ensure engagements are in compliance with CPMO scope delivery and quality management standards, will drive process improvements and will oversee the proper use and training in Accenture Operations CPMO standard methodologies, methods, framework, automations, assets, processes, best practices and tools.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of CPMO policies, procedures and standards to ensure smooth and controlled management of accounts and delivery of services.
- Contribute to and/or provide detailed metrics and reporting as requested to report on the status of the NL support function. This may include but is not limited to financial analyses, process compliance, staffing analyses, internal controls compliance and others.
- At times, provide project support services where accounts require ‘white glove’ support
- Assist with continuous process and business operations improvement initiatives at the country level
- Look for opportunities to improve CPMO services
- Build strong relationships with Client Account teams
- Assure quality of CPMO services
- Ensure compliance with CPMO standards, tools methods, assets, framework, practices
- Maintain CPMO Service catalogue and update CPMO selling materials
- Responsible for chargeability and allocation of CPMO resources.
- Track CPMO service Demand and candidates available (Bench, Overdue)
- Track Training and skills levels of the team with action plan to improve it
- FY Planning and forecasting and managing budgets (headcount etc)
- Support CPMO scoping/size estimations
- Team Engagement and management of attrition
KKNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Experience of working with and co-ordinating with remote teams essential
- Experience in managing and developing the performance of teams
- Comprehensive experience in CPMO.
- Strong business writing skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong coordination and organization skills
- Ability to support multiple teams and to work with different project leads and stakeholders at the same time
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive/ can do style of work
- Experience in some/all of the following management areas :
- Project Integration Management / Governance
- Financial Management Skills
- Resource management
- Demand management
- Communications Management
- Cost and schedule management
- Performance reporting (status & metrics)
- Quality management
- Issue & risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of CPMO experience, ideally having medium to high exposure to complex accounts (including project planning, management, reporting, communications, issue resolution
- Strong project management skills at least +5 years of experience
- Strong people management/leading skills at least +5 years of experience
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law