Present since 2004 in Mauritius, our client is a service provider specialized in outsourcing services of Supervision and administration of telecommunication networks, Accounting, Finance, General Means, Cyber Security, Information System, IS and Network Engineering, Remote Monitoring, Purchasing and Logistics. Affiliated with an international Group, they have several large clients to their credit.
Description of the missions:
- Preparing monthly reports to be sent to Head Office in a timely manner whilst ensuring data accuracy.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials.
- Preparing and presenting different business lines performance (Volumes, Margins, earnings, variable costs / fixed costs) to
- Management and highlighting on variances against budget & industry performance.
- Budget preparation and long-term plan according to the group framework.
- Conducting analysis that meets the Group’s monitoring requirements.
- Assisting the Managing Director in developing Strategic plans / investment through Scenario Model Building.
- Preparation of board meetings and other high-level management presentations.
- Follow up of Capital Expenditure envelope.
- Monitoring of all functions’ Opex expenditures & ensuring tight control.
- Preparing statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
Work schedule : 10am to 7pm Monday to Friday Works on Mauritian publics holidays and benefits from French publics holidays
- Have at least a BAC +3 - BAC +5 / ACCA level 1 or 2 / BA, BsC in finance, management control
- Have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of professional experience in the field of Management Control / Audit
- Initiative / Proactivity
- Writing skills
- Fluency in French
- Mastery of Excel