Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
ARE YOU READY TO SHAPE THE FUTURE?
As a junior functional consultant professional, you will get the opportunity to work across different phases of a project for our client. You will be able to unleash your talents and apply the New to solve modern challenges and help our clients improve the way they do business.
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Functional exposure on Oracle in Finance, PeopleSoft, Procurement, SAP Functional (Warehousing, Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) or Software Testing (Automation Tester, Tosca).
- Bring your best thinking to support the client’s needs and your team’s goals.
- Fix any bugs that creep into any old or new code.
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Keep well-written records describing how the software works, any special configurations, and how to troubleshoot Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
WHAT ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
- Fresh graduates or with 6 months experience may apply.
- BSc Accounting, Finance, Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Computing or any related IT Degree.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.