Within our growing SAP Team, you will be challenged to be the best version of yourself and will be a key actor in projects by actively engaging with clients and translating their needs to create maximum value out of SAP Products.
As an SAP- wonder, you will be assigned and trained to cover below areas:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide support for SAP FI/CO module, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Prepare functional specification and work closely with different teams (eg: abap)
- Perform SAP configuration and carry out necessary tests
- Support user in UAT (End user testing)
- Provide training to key users
- Update training documents
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Are able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Training will be provided to all selected candidates
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Financial & Management Accounting knowledge (must have)
- Passions in providing solutions and supporting the business people
- Researching Skills.
- Familiar with the business processes.
- Keen interest to do IT.