The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call the IT Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the agent must answer incoming calls, track all information in a call tracking tool, uses a knowledge-based tool along with their expertise to resolve level 1 requests in a timely fashion or escalate to appropriate level 2 team whenever needed.
- Provide first level IT Support. This involves performing initial level of problem identification, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Provide quality assistance to users and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate resolution of incidents and full understanding of customer queries.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business and professional skills.
- Support the roll-out of new software or applications remotely.
- Prioritizing and managing open cases until resolution.
- Able to work on CET and Late Shift.
- HSC/Diploma in Information Technology.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Conversant with O365 applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with others and maintain a good attitude at work.
- Aptitude to be multitasking and work under pressure.
- Fluent in Italian language (written and spoken).
- Professional skills: Problem solving/troubleshooting, analytical, written and oral communication, administrative and organizational.
- Fast learner and ability to build technical skills.
- Attentive to details.