Job Responsibilities :
- Review the changes before CAB
- Coordinate with the stakeholders on the outstanding information
- Approve the change in tool
- Drive CAB meeting
- Do the final validation of the change window
- Provide final approval on the change
- Ensure CMDB is update
- Metric & ReportingDrive Process Improvement
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Problem solving skill
- Management Skill
- Multi-tasking skill
- Ability to work independently
- Good team player
WHAT WE ARE PROVIDING YOU :
- All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a relevant field with an understanding of the business processes
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.