Key responsabilities :
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity and schedule.
- Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system.
- Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job.
- Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality.
- Address any problems/grievances with the Supervisor/ Coordinator/Manager/Operations Manager that may have an impact on productivity and operations.
- Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.
- Provide information on products and services via email.
- Record customer data and feedback.
- Fluency in German is essential, both written & spoken.
- Good email and phone etiquette.
- Active listening skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Quick thinker.
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach.
- Computer literate (Microsoft excel, Word).
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Good time management.
- Good understanding of customer requests in German Language and ability to provide customers with proper & accurate response.
- Key / Process data according to customer specifications and as per Job Instruction Manuals.
Academic qualifications :
- HSC or Diploma Holders.
- 6 months – 2years of relevant experience.
- Proven customer service acumen will be an advantage.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.