WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
Responsible for the management of the Instrument Data Management team (Mauritius based) supporting BNP Paris Securities Services client and reporting to the Business Process Services (BPS) Lead.
The scope consists of 2 main activities:
- Instruments creation & maintenance;
- Instruments pricing;
- Monitoring of the Daily/Weekly/monthly team performance & reporting to leadership
- Ensure timely resolution of process issues, queries and escalations;
- Contribute to regular service review governance with the client;
- Promote operational excellence, process streamlining and related projects;
- Promote a competitive and motivated team environment;
- Team development, skill enhancement, identification of talent to be groomed in the right direction
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
- A university degree in business administration / finance or related subject;
- More than 12 years’ working experience in instruments processing, reference data in an investment banking/financial institution environment;
- Knowledge of Asian/European/US markets is desirable;
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English (knowledge of French appreciated);
- Good presentation skills;
- Eager to learn. Be adaptive to a changing environment;
- Meticulous, discipline and possess good working attitude;
- Able to handle work pressures and adhered to deadlines;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- With management skills. Not less than 5 years’ experience at a managerial or supervisory level;
- Able to work in non-standard working hours (follow the sun shifts organisation);
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.