Go beyond Business Process Outsourcing and seize the opportunity for transformative works for our clients that delivers long term value across a variety of offerings: Banking & Insurance, Finance, Supply Chain Management and Hospitality management among others.
- Business Operations Manager role includes planning, delivering, and executing one or more projects/programs for Accenture and/or its clients, ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual, and economic commitments.
- Work cooperatively to enable the execution of delivery work by creating, implementing, and managing a program office function.
- Responsibilities includes and not limited to resource management, vendor management, financial management, quality and operations management, contract support, sales support, client data protection, engagement services.
Business Operations Activities :
- Plan the estimate of work based on scope of programs and deliver desired business outcomes and/or service commitments through effective planning and execution, Accountable for the delivery of program capabilities and business results
- Empower resources to work and agree on deliverables, budget, schedule, service levels and other required operating metrics
- Manage the delivery effort and address performance issues across portfolios; create the operational approach and drive change, demand and support of operations management within schedule, cost, quality, effort, SLAs commitments and other financial/operational metrics
- Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets, as well as the achievement of cost-to-serve targets
- Manage recruiting, staffing, people engagement, pyramid, mix, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery target
Operational and Financial Management :
- Forecast and track the portfolio of projects and functions; Monitor the achievement of the program against the goals and account blueprint and align with business/operational objectives and report on progress
- Design appropriate management reports/scorecards that articulate financial results and highlight inefficiencies
- Develop and improve standardized operational processes by executing a governance framework across the programs
- Identify and work with Account Leadership on management of the sales opportunity/new business process upsell opportunities
- Support sales opportunities and ensure the feasibility of the proposed solutions and delivery of the solution by leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
- Manage critical program or account dependencies, across growth platform
Risk and Issue Management :
- Manage Business Operations related risks and mitigation
- Address concerns and resolve issues escalated by the client/ management team
- Contain and resolve issues within the program or account that do not require sponsor attention
Competency and Skill Management :
- Manage and develop team competency coverage through cross-training, leadership development and succession planning
- Monitor and manage team goals and performance while ensuring team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies
Provide Leadership and Direction :
- Manage resources dedicated to Business Operations environment
- Help identify leadership roles and ensure succession plans are in place for each key role
- Ensure appropriate communications plans are in place at the account level
People Development and Management :
- Develop and mentor people, act as people lead and create a high performing organization
- Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources
- Ability to lead large teams (between 50 – 75+ people)
Qualifications and experience you need to get onboard:
- 15+ years of working experience in the Operations/Outsourcing or relevant Industry; Banking & Insurance, Hospitality, Business & People Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, or any related field
What’s in it for you:
- When you join Accenture, you will join a team of more than 674,000 based in 50+ delivery centers across the world.
- You will collaborate with cross-industry and cross-country to transform your clients’ businesses to create intelligent operations that deliver sustained business outcomes. This will render them agile, resilient and able to respond to change at speed.Intelligent operations is about harnessing the value of all the Accenture Services to drive end-to-end transformation. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.