- The daily observation and veterinary care of animals
- Monitor, record and control the use of drugs and veterinary consumables
- The supervision of all appointed Vet Care staff.
- Ensuring that all veterinary procedures are complied with and that these high-quality standards are maintained at all times.
- The daily supervision, monitoring and reporting of all the veterinary actions, with strict recording of details
- Participate in the development of training programs and the training of all employees involved in veterinary work
- Working in close collaboration with management for the effective auditing and implementation of corrective actions for all standard operating procedures, in line with the quality assurance program.
- Gain full understanding and the ability to apply established principles, theories and concepts in projects.
- Performing any other tasks that usually devolve on a veterinarian.
- Uphold the highest standards of care and ethics
BVSc Degree or equivalent