WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Instrumental in keeping our online world engaging, appropriate, and safe.
- Responsible for user-generated content submitted to an online platform.
- Understanding client policies and guidelines, and making decisions based on them
- Reviewing content such as videos, news stories, still pictures, political ads, and social media profiles.
- Ensuring that items are placed in the right category, are free from scams, doesn’t include any illegal items, and much more.
- Willing to work with unusual online contents.
- Ability to read, listen & understand contents in Arabic Language.
- Ability to rotate working schedules for a 24/7 coverage.
- Fluency in English, French & Arabic are essential, both written & spoken.
- Active listening skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Quick thinker
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Computer literate (Microsoft excel, Word)
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Good time management
What academic qualifications do you need?
- HSC or Diploma Holders
- 0 – 6 months of relevant experience
- Experience in content moderation will be an advantage.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law