ACCENTURE AERONAUTICAL ACADEMY
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: April 30, 2023
- Fascinated by the field of Aerospace or any related Engineering Field and willing to make positive impact on the world.
- You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continuous learning.
- You have a flair for breaking down challenges into logical issues and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and root-cause analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. You have both communication and people skills in spades.
WHAT’S IN IT?
- Accenture Aeronautical Academy is run in Full-Time mode, 1 month in classroom and 1 month internship at Accenture and continuous learning
- With a focus on inclusion and diversity, the academy offers a different learning environment to enable talents to develop and unleash their potential in this fast-evolving industry. At the end of the program, successful participants will have the opportunity to embrace an exciting career within Accenture
- Candidates are expected to apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work
Minimum entry requirements
- Successfully complete Recruitment and Selection processes
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Readiness to embrace a career in the ICT/BPO industry
- You must be able to demonstrate willingness to learn in the Aeronautical field
About the program
- Start date: May 2023 – August 2023
- Award: Certificate of course Completion
- Duration: 3 months’ program including 1-month professional internship
- High probability to get an employment upon successful completion of program
- Opportunity to have an overview in Supply Chain in the Aeronautical field depending upon your success on your course and placement at Accenture
WORK YOU’LL DO:
- You will be part of a global collaborative team in the field of Aerospace and change Engineering Services from regular to special
You will be involved in
- Providing engineering services throughout the manufacturing lifecycle using scientific, socio-economic and technical knowledge in Aeronautics
- Working across engineering specializations; including manufacturing, electrical or mechanical engineering, structural and stress design, configuration and technical management
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Aerospace or any related engineering field.
- A Professional experience in Aerospace is an advantage – especially in Aircraft Management Systems or Configuration Management
- Flexibility to work on Central European Time (10:30 – 19:00 / 11:30 – 20:00)
- Excellent communication in English and French (Oral & Written)
- Good MS-Office skills; ERP or special system knowledge skills a plus
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.