BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1200 enthusiastic employees.
Develop the Parts Business (consumables, spare parts and components) by a close follow-up of customer demand and activity
What will be your responsibilities?
1. Analyze parts market and develop appropriate reporting
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting including market parts prices & competitors prices
- Establish a system of documentation, communication and review of internal and external comparative price data, including wins and losses due to price, and reason for rejection analysis
- Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, market opportunities, operating and sales margins in order to develop reports, procedures and tools for pricing and quoting
- Establish, maintain and analyze parts price documentation, and make recommendations that will facilitate pricing decisions to be made by Sales teams in order to optimize sales and profitability through price strategy
- Global : Parts Sales Turnover Development & Parts Sales Consolidated Gross Margin
2. Develop parts pricing strategies and communicate internally through standard documentation
- Develop and communicate parts price strategies including segment strategies for the various markets
- Implement strategies locally including the set-up of local ERP systems
- Train and support local people on pricing understanding and market price aspects
- Support the classification of customers according to customer segmentation and consistency between the different countries and markets
3. Manage pricing in the system
- Monitor and supervise the commercial price lists update
- Ensure that prices are updated in systems (e.g. SAP, RAMOS)
- Take initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margin
- Manage all parameters related to pricing in ERP systems
4. Parts Pricing Policy Deployment
- Set-up of pricing parameters
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree from a business school
- Fluent in French and English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function