BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1200 enthusiastic employees.
The candidate must ensure timely preparation of deliveries of parts as well as shipments to final destinations including the invoicing of deliveries, making transport arrangements, prepare export documents and organizing inspections when required.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Organise all activities related to parts delivery and transport
- Liaise with warehouse and/or vendors, transporters, logistics service providers and inspection bodies to organise shipments to final destinations
- Develop good communication & relationships with the logistics partners to solve regular operational issues and conduct small negotiations which might be required at operational level
- Participate in the continuous optimisation of the parts delivery process flow
- Ensure logistics service providers invoices are received, verified and processed correctly in the ERP (SAP)
- Contribute to SC continuous improvement
What will be your main KPIs?
- Service Rate
- Commitment Rate
- Order Cycle Time
- Data Consistency & Accuracy
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics
- Proven working experience (2-3 years) in similar position
- Knowledge of Incoterms & International Trade
- Bilingual: English & French
- Well versed in Microsoft Tools (Outlook & Excel)
- Knowledge of an ERP System (SAP is a plus)
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function