BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1200 enthusiastic employees.
The scope of work will consist of planning, directing, and monitoring of all parts logistics activities, i.e., continuous improvement actions & projects and third-party logistics (3PL) & freight forwarders performance management, to ensure efficient logistics, in line with Service Rate and Cost to Serve targets.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Define and measure logistics KPIs based on objectives and context
- Manage external logistics suppliers, organize regular reviews, make sure they perform as per expected standards
- Communicate performance internally to different levels of the organization
- Analyze the deviations from the expected results and lead appropriate projects and put in place the corrective actions
- Negotiate and update of the different logistics tariffs
- Measure the results of improvement projects
- Participate actively in various business meetings to better understand our customers’ expectations
- Maintain contact with local entities, ensure logistics procedures and rules of good practice are understood and respected at all levels of the organization
- Contribute to Supply Chain continuous improvement
Who are we looking for?
- Master Degree from University or High School in the field of management of supply chain / logistics
- Fluent in French & English
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Knowledge of mining or construction or automotive industry is a plus
- Good functional knowledge of SAP ( Warehouse management (WM) and Logistics Execution (LE)) is a plus
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- Air Ticket (equivalent of passage benefit)
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function